Prepared from aromatic, hardened gum resins of the boswellia tree, Frankincense has a complex aroma of spice, citrus and wood tones sought after for aromatic use since Biblical times. This rich aroma is famous for its meditative and elevating properties.
Boswellia carteri (frankincense essential oil) gum resin oil 100%
Recommendations (adults only): External use only. Avoid contact with
eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with
• Topical use: Mix 4 drops of essential oil in 20 ml of carrier oil for topical usage. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
• Bath: Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently.
For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a
maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
• Direct inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times per day.
• Steam inhalation: Add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Up to 3 times per day.
• Compresses: Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water. Mix by shaking in a bottle and immediately soak the compress in the mixture. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/or towelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times per day.
Benefits: Helps relieve symptoms associated with menopause. Contains black cohosh extract of 2.5% triterpene glycosides. How It Works: F.E. Formula, short for Flash Ease, is...
Benefits: For the relief of menstrual pain or cramps. A formula of traditional, time-honoured herbs for women during her pre and post-menstrual cycle. How It...
Benefits: Used in Herbal Medicine as a digestive tonic to aid digestion. It has also been used in Herbal Medicine as a mild laxative, to...
Benefits: Used in Herbal Medicine as a bulk-forming laxative, to promote bowel movements by increasing bulk volume and water content and to provide gentle relief...