$37.50 ( $40.00)(Sign Up for 20% OFF & Free Shipping)
Juicy citrus and cooling mint awaken the senses while spicy undertones provide the fire needed to uplift, motivate and INSPIRE! Great for diffusing in the morning whenever a sense of ‘get-up-and-go!’ is needed. Carry in purse, briefcase or backpack to help find motivation during a long, exhausting day.
Medicinal Ingredients: Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus paradisi, fruit peel) 39%
Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis, fruit peel) 34%
Citrus limon peel essential oil (Citrus limon, fruit peel) 10%
Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha x piperita, leaf) 5%
Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia, fruit peel) 2%
Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale, rhizome) 1%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Spearmint essential oil, Vanilla planifolia essential oil and Cinnamomum Zeylanicum bark essential oil
Recommendations (adults only): External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
• Topical use: Mix 4 drops of essential oil in 20 ml of carrier oil for topical usage. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
• Bath: Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently.
For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a
maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
• Direct inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times per day.
• Steam inhalation: Add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Up to 3 times per day.
• Compresses: Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water. Mix by shaking in a bottle and immediately soak the compress in the mixture. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/or towelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times per day.