As its name implies, this oil has a fresh, lemony, grassy aroma with an efficacious and purifying element. Lemongrass oil has a light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones. It is stimulating, relaxing, soothing, and balancing. Ideal for use in a relaxing bath.
Medicinal Ingredient: Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus) herb top 100%
Recommendations (adults only): External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
• Topical use: Mix 4 drops of essential oil in 20 ml of carrier oil for topical usage. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
• Bath: Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently.
For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a
maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
• Direct inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times per day.
• Steam inhalation: : Add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Up to 3 times per day.
• Compresses: Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water. Mix by shaking in a bottle and immediately soak the compress in the mixture. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/or towelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times per day.
Benefits: Used in Aromatherapy as a nervine/calmative Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve headaches How...
Benefits: Traditional Herbal Laxative formula. How It Works: LB Extract is a lower bowel liquid...
Benefits: For the relief of occasional constipation. For the relief of occasional constipation and associated...
Benefits: Traditional Herbal Laxative. Helps fight constipation. How It Works: Intestinal health is fundamental to...