You can place your order via our web site at any time and only if you reside in Canada and are at least 18 years of age.
By placing an order you agree to following terms and conditions:
- Your order is generally prepared for shipment within 8 business hours of its receipt (no Sundays and holidays) .
- Your order is generally shipped within 16 business hours of its receipt (no Sundays and Holidays).
All orders are shipped "ground" and the customer should generally receive the order within 2 - 5 business days, depending on geographical area (for instance while projected delivery time is only 2 days in Calgary and Toronto area, it may take as many as 5 days if being delivered to a remote Yukon address).
- Customers may choose a delivery service provider, either Canada Post or Purolator, and the delivery cost from options provided at check out.
- Delivery costs vary, depending on order dollar value and delivery service selected. The exact cost (not an estimate) will always be displayed on the check out page, before you pay.
- The shipping cost currently charged will not exceed $12 for Canada Post deliveries and will not exceed $15 for Purolator deliveries.
- Sundays and holidays do add time to processing and shipping.
It is essential that the correct address, postal code and phone number be given when the order is placed. You are solely responsible to ensure it is correct.
- Please note: it is impossible to change, modify or correct the shipping address after your package has been shipped.
- We will assess a $12 reshipping fee (or any greater amount that Purolator or another carrier bills us) for non-deliverable orders that are due to the ordering customer's error. When applicable, this reshipping fee will be added to the cost of the order. Otherwise it may need to paid COD by the customer.
All orders returned to us as non-deliverable due to customer's error will be treated as returns, therefore Restocking Fee will apply, unless reshipping is requested.
- You must provide your email address as well. It will be used ONLY to contact you about your order. We take spam and your privacy very seriously.
- Deliveries to PO Box address will always be sent via Canada Post only, even if Purolator delivery has been selected. We do this because of issues that we have encountered with Purolator deliveries to PO Box addresses in the past.
- Please note: entering PO Box number is acceptable, however: Should issues arise when delivering to PO Box all extra delivery charges, if incurred, are your sole responsibility. Therefore we ask you to please avoid using PO Box in delivery address, whenever possible.
- ALL DELIVERIES TO APARTMENTS will be shipped via Canada Post, unless customer specifically requests Purolator Courier AND includes so-called "buzzer number" (apartment intercom code) with the shipping address.
- Both Canada Post and Purolator generate Certificate of Delivery upon each successful delivery. You agree that all deliveries certified as "Delivered" are considered delivered.
. By using this site you agree to all
terms and conditions.
Security: SSL Encryption, nothing left to chance. The store has an industry standard 128 Bit SSL encrypted checkout to protect private data. We have no access to nor do we store your credit card information. This information is retained by our federally licensed payment gateway provider and is never made available to us on any third party under any circumstances.
Provincial and/or federal sales tax, if any, will be shown at the check-out page prior to payment.
(This page has been reviewed and updated April 10th 2019)