This Product is Temporarily Unavailable. No ETA at this time.
- Contains adaptogenic herbs that help build physical, mental and emotional energy to help better handle the stresses of daily life.
- Helps balance 12 of the Chinese acupuncture meridians.
- Gynostemma nutritionally supports the glands, especially the adrenals.
- Astragalus is an immunostimulatory herb.
- Licorice tones the adrenal and pituitary glands.
- Reishi mushroom calms, reduces stress reaction, builds immunity.
- Ginger helps assimilate other herbs and has been traditionally used as a spasmolytic (anti-spasmodic).
- Ginkgo biloba helps to increase circulation and has been studied for building mental energy, alertness, clarity and focus.
How It Works
East meets West as Nature’s Sunshine combines the finest source of liquid trace minerals with time-honoured Chinese tonic herbs to create an exciting new adrenal/energizing tonic. Minerals, with their positive and negative electrical charges, are responsible for every electrochemical reaction in the body, from muscle contractions to the firing of neurotransmitters in the brain.
Nature’s Sunshine has carefully combined these minerals with nine Chinese tonic herbs to "light up" and balance the body’s energy system.
180 mg of potassium (chloride) per tablespoon in a base of purified water, liquid mineral concentrate, white grape juice, glycerin, sodium benzoate, citric acid, gynostemma (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) herb extract, lycii (Lycium barbarum) berry extract, schizandra (Schisandra chinensis) berry extract, Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root and rhizome extract, astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root extract, deglycyrrhizinated licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum), ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome, Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones), and natural apple and cherry flavors.
Take one tablespoon (15 mL) in the morning and one tablespoon (15 mL) in the evening daily. May be mixed with water or juice, to taste.
Keep lid tightly closed and refrigerate after opening.